Monday, May 5, 2008

a proud moment in the life of gabby...

One Sunday morning my parents and I are in a rush (shocker!) getting ready to go to church…so I’m all ready and about to walk outside and get in the car, then I realize, hmmm, shoes might be a good idea. I run upstairs into my room that was pretty much pitch-black with the curtains closed and lights off – and put on my shoes.
Shew, I’m ready to go to church!...

Church is over and we’re home. I get out of the car, walking inside and my mom goes, “um, Gabby? Look down…” and low and behold, there are my shoes. Not just any shoes, two different pairs. This was followed by much much laughter, haha… I went the entire morning and a starbucks run without looking at my shoes. No one even said anything to me! I mean, it wasn’t just like a black one and a grey one…no no, it was one black shoe, and the other had a very distinctive print on it.

A dark room full of shoes can create a dangerous situation.

1 comment:

Spsmiles said...

ha ha and that is why i love you gabby ;)