Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the latest art.

Every time I have drawn in the past, or tried to, it has come out quite horrific (if you compared a 5-yr-olds "art" and my drawings, you probably wouldn't be able to tell a difference). But tonight, as a new years resolution, I decided to really try. I did. And I had fun, and it came out pretty alright! So I thought I'd share and make a cute little movie...I'm into the whole watching things/art evolve. So this is my first mini project. Thank you iMovie and Photo Booth. Oh, where would we be without Macs? ;)

My oh-so-professional tool:






I copied a picture from Anthropologie:










Watch below to see the gabby version (...with color to be added):


1 comment:

The Challs said...

You drew that by hand just by looking at the picture? Well done, Gab. Keep practicing. :)