Monday, April 28, 2008

tribute time. and then some...





































so this weekend i was kind of a mom weekend for me. ha. i got a little taste of what it's like to be a full time mommy...which consisted of watching my nephew who is probably the biggest, and most active 1 year old you've ever met.

so even though it's 2 weeks away, this is my tribute to mothers day and all the mommas out there.
you. are. amazing.

i love my niece & nephew. i hate that they grow up so fast. :(
shew!

and now for my new absolute favorite photo...

is that not the sweetest picture ever?
gosh i love him...










oh yea...i saw sheryl crow & matt white this week. WOW. talk about amazing...she's phenomenal live!!














a very good week.
sheryl was amazing. and so is my niece an nephew.
:)

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

Sooo cute!
Beautiful niece and nephew!